Post 6>>> Time to travel

 Hello

Today I will talk about time travel.

Since I was very little I've been interested in a lot of things like that, time travel, creepypastas, dross videos and stuff. I think there was a time when I was really obsessed with it hahaha.


I think I would like to travel in time, I really hope it is like interstellar hahahaha, that movie left me very scared of what could happen and of the vastness of the galaxy. I think I would like to travel to the future, I see that it was up to me, to see the technological advancement found, I think I would like to take a trip to other galaxies like in the movie I named. I find it really interesting.


Maybe I will also travel to the past and see how all the natural places were before the buildings and so, like in the movie Lucy hahahaha, I think I'm making a lot of references, I'm seeing a lot of movies ...

Thanks for reading <3




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: Why did I choose my major

Post 4 >>Free themed post

Post 5>>> My dream job