POST 2: Why did I choose my major

helloooooo, I'm going to tell you how choosing my career.

The truth is that I don't remember many things from when I was little, but my mom helped me remember what I wanted to be when I grew up, she told me that I wanted to be a cashier, I think my whole childhood revolved around being a cashier.

After that, when I was around 10 years old, my father told me about the different professions that there were and I remember that I was very fond of architecture.

I stayed with that until I was in high school, I started to like psychology, but this was very temporary, after that in the last grade I thought about engineering, but I did not like it very much.

Architecture was always my first choice. When I started studying it was very difficult for me, I was not used to organizing my study times, but I can say that in my second year of this I am handling it very well.

Some time ago my cousin who is studying nursing asked me for help with a job and I think I really liked it. I've been thinking a lot about the idea of ​​being a nurse lately. It sounds good to say that I am an architect and a nurse hahahahaha, let's hope I do. I am very determined to finish architecture, to be able to work and with the money I earn to pay for a second career. I hope to earn enough money to be able to travel to France, India and other places, I also hope to learn a third language which would be French.


Thanks for reading =).

Comentarios

  1. It would be amazing if you could study nursing after you finish studying architecture, your resume would be from another planet hahaha hope to see you at the university. P. S. I love the picture hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4 >>Free themed post

Post 5>>> My dream job