POST 3>> My favorite meal

Hello, today I will talk about my favorite food!

My favorite food without a doubt is noodles, noodles with any type of sauce !!!

They are so tasty and so easy to make, just put them in boiling water and wait 10-15 minutes.

It would only remain to add some type of sauce or perhaps just like that with a little salt and that's it.

I really like the noodles for their ease of preparation and combination with other salty flavors.

I think the combination that I like the most is noodles with red sauce and lettuce salad, I think that is my favorite food of all my life.

I think that in a certain way if they affect my "routine" of eating, whenever there are noodles and there are leftovers I cannot avoid eating them!

Thanks for reading, I hope you have a nice weekend <3



Comentarios

  1. Hi Fernanda, noodles with bolognese are the best in the world! but with white sauce they are also delicious, try them with pink sauce (cream with paprika) regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Fer, I think the same way as you, they are so easy to do and they taste so good at the ame time! It is the best

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the red sauce a lot, but I prefer the tomato salad, it is a very good dish

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Noodles are really delicious, they are one of my favorite dishes too. And because of their simplicity and speed of preparation they are a good option for when you don't know what to cook jaja.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: Why did I choose my major

Post 4 >>Free themed post

Post 5>>> My dream job