POST 1 > A country you would like to visit

 

Hellooo

I hope you are well !!


I'm not sure if I really want to visit a country, but a country that interests me a lot is India, I think its culture is so different from what they have imposed on us and I find the way they see things very interesting.
What I know about India is that there are more than 300 million gods, for everything there are gods, I also know about the story of the god Krishna, but the story is too long to tell now.
If I were to go I think I would visit the Taj Mahal, its history is also very curious. I think I would just like to visit him on vacation, I feel I could not get used to the rhythm of her life.



I hope I can read them, have a nice weekend!!!

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. India must be such an interesting country to visit due to the differences between Chilean and Indian culture. I really hope that one day you can go there!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would also like to visit India, their culture is amazing!
    But it is true their rhythm of life is very different from ours.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. India looks crazy! I understand that more than 19,500 languages or dialects are spoken in India as mother tongues. Go to india must be a really enriching experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. India is so rich in culture. You made me wanting to visit that country as well!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Fernanda! I would like to visit India and attracts me its exotic culture and architecture too. I think the same as you, I only would travel to India on vacation, I don't think that I would like to live there

    ResponderEliminar
  7. India definitely have a interesting culture, and with your post I'm interesting to know more about this country

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: Why did I choose my major

Post 4 >>Free themed post

Post 5>>> My dream job