POST 8 >> A SUBJECT YOU'VE ENJOYED STUDYING THIS SEMESTER

I think my favorite field so far was fundamentals, although sometimes I did not like the teacher I consider her to be a good teacher, she made it interesting and also complicated, but I like challenges hahaha.

During her class we watched movies and documentaries related to the class and the topics that came out were great.
There was a class that made us present and I think it was very great, I also got to meet people from my section and I think that made it pleasant, the first semester was very lonely and that branch made me feel better.

Regarding matter, we talked about the history of architecture, we did very creative activities, on the other hand, the evaluations were terrible, I have the theory that this teacher does in all her branches a test that is worth a lot and very difficult for one get a low grade, and then one last job so you can do your best at it. Now it seems like a lot of fun to me, but at the time I had a hard time, I think that's how her system is in all lines

Well, thanks for listening to me.

Have a happy weekend!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: Why did I choose my major

Post 4 >>Free themed post

Post 5>>> My dream job