POST 3 >> MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

  Hi, I'll tell you what is my favorite technology.


Well, I think the technology I like the most is computers.

I have had 2 computers throughout my life, the first when I was in my seventh year on high school, la juna gave it to me. The second one, which is the one that my parents gave me as a present at the end of the previous year.

I usually use it to do university work, also to watch movies, series, anime, etc.

I think I don't really use it at its maximum power.

I use it every day, I think there are weekends when there is no chore, I don't use it, but that doesn't happen.

I like it because it is very fast and comfortable.

My life without him would be the same, only that he would occupy the cell phone, which is not so easy or favorable for my eyesight, i don't have good eyesight :(.



Thanks for reading me!!!!!!!!!!!!



Comentarios

  1. Wow my eyessight is very bad too, I think for that same reason, because today we all ocupied the computer by the quarantine, the teleworking and the online clases. But whatever, I hope that your eyessight not empeoring and you can continue occupy your computer.

    Best Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Im in the bad eyesight club too haha, i recommend some blue filter for your pc, its like an eye saver! pls take care :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My first computer my parents give me too, they give me when I'm 6 years old, maybe, this had so much video games, but they sell it. In the 2017 I bougth a computer with my own money.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. When I got my laptop starting my college, I didn't know the potential it has, as soon as I started playing video games I could see the amazing graphics it has.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Fernanda, i also like computers, they're good at doing almost everything, like working on design. you need to rest your view more often , but everyone have to right?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A computer is a very important piece of technology, you can do a lot of things… okey I just use it to play games… but also to work… jajajajajajaj <3

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Fer, I'm here because I unintentionally copied the photo at the end, sorry it was not my intention, do not sue me for copyright

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: Why did I choose my major

Post 4 >>Free themed post

Post 5>>> My dream job