POST 1: MY AUTO BIOGRAPHY

Hello, 

I will tell you about me.

I was born on August 12, 2001 and have lived my entire life in Santiago, Chile. In the future I hope to escape from Latin America.


I studied at the high school 7 of Santiago for 6 years, I graduated in 2019 and immediately started studying architecture.

I am in my second year of the degree and I hope to finish it. I entered the race because I really liked it since I was little, but I don't know if I like it now that I'm studying it, anyway I hope to make myself feel good to continue. In the future I hope to work on this and then dedicate myself to finding something that I really like.


About my family I live with my dad and my mom, I have a younger brother who is sixteen and a younger sister who is eleven years old. I get along regularly with my brother, with my sister we get along very well despite the difference in ages, as she is small she is always curious about the things that I like, so I talk to her about my music, series, movies, etc. .


I really enjoy listening to music, watching series and movies, reading, I specifically like reading manga books, I find the illustrations of these very beautiful. The truth is that I still cannot find something that I am passionate about doing, but I hope to find it.


Thanks for reading me.


Comentarios

  1. Which is your favorite manga book? The first and only manga that I have read full is "Ao Haru Ride"... It´s really good...
    And I hope you can find something that you´re passionate about, don´t give up!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I love reading manga too, the work of mangakas is very amazing, I think that their creativity to tell the story through drawing connects you deeper with the work. What was the last manga you read?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yeah, there are mangakas that draw very well, boichi the illustrator of dr stone is an excellent example. I hope to escape from Latin America some day too xd

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love music too, especially rock and reggeton uwu. We can talk for hours about series, I thing… anime… I know a lot jajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love music too, especially rock and reggeton uwu. We can talk for hours about series, I thing… anime… I know a lot jajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  6. We are really alike because we also have younger siblings with the same age. i hope someday you can find something that passionate you. let´s scape together from latin america!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Fernanda, you don't know, you don't know how much I understand you, because I feel the same. I do not know why I am so overwhelmed and confused about the career, and how I would like to finish it, but it will be what must happen, I hope that later you will feel more confident of what you chose. Regards, bye.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: Why did I choose my major

Post 4 >>Free themed post

Post 5>>> My dream job