POST 4 >> "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"

 I think my favorite films are those of studio ghibli. I like almost all of them, but I especially like "Spirited Away".

 

I like this film because I find the story interesting and I really like the animation of it, I am also interested in the fact that it is a culture very different from ours.

I feel that it is very well thought out, every time I see it I find a new thing that I had not seen the last time I saw it, it surprises me that they come to take into account each word very carefully.


I don't think I have a genre of film that I like more than another, I like them all as long as they have a good story and good characters.


The most recent movie I saw is called "Interstellar", I totally recommend it, if good at first it may seem surprising to you because it lasts (almost 3 hours) I promise you that it is totally worth it, I can say that it is in my top movies favorites.


Thanks for reading me:)

Happy almost week off !!!!



Comentarios

  1. I want to watch every films of Ghibli Studio, and "Spirited away" was the first! When I started, I didn´t understand anything hahahah but finally I understand and I loved it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey! I love Studio Ghibli films, my favorite movie is Princess Mononoke,the animation is beautiful. Regards! 😊

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Fernanda. I don't know much about Studio Ghibili films but I just looked for information about them and I think it's great to enter the oriental culture through animation that is very characteristic of them. Maybe in my free time I can enjoy some. Have a nice week off! Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF studios ghibli have a lot of beautiful movies... My neighbuor totoro, the mononoke princess, etc they are very good too :3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like this film too. i think every film of Ghibli Studio is beautiful. my favorite is from up on poppy hill

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i think that one of my favorite movies in my life is spirited away, the soundtrack OST is one of the best in the history, i've always wanted to watch interlestelar but i was too lazy because of the time, but now i'll watch it. good post

    ResponderEliminar
  7. studio ghibli movies are very good, agree with you, although my favorite movie os studio ghibli is the grave of the fireflies, to cry all night.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: Why did I choose my major

Post 4 >>Free themed post

Post 5>>> My dream job